Time, Place create a Gap

Few more week, final exam is going to begin soon..These for some people ..they will think that .."wah ,fast fast come..and i wan finish my study then fly to SHU" But for me..I m not wish it come too fast .not because of Im not well prepared for exam..every people will face it want.the reason is when that day come ..me and all my friend will seperate and no longer together study ..play around ..joking at class...

Different people different expectation on their career...when these happen..time and place is a gap for us..Maybe next round .we have gathering.due to some reason ..some friend will not be able to meet up..just because the time not match...or most probably the place ..Some will went back hometown work.Then we even do 10 times ,100 times gathering .it may possible.wont have a total amount of people.come out.for gathering.

These what I have been try before..I found that my hometown friend and secondary friend cannot be.recruit back.(haha.not say recruit)..is mainly unable to attend gathering ..because of these two factor..time ,place.I personally think that these two factor are unavoidable want..

But we sure can break it though ..more contact ..and keep in touch always,hopefully ,we will spend sometime..to sms with them.Most important is ..now start keep all your friend contact msn ..facebook or whatever..haha.to enable keep in touch always..Treasury the moment.or it could be last ..Those who realy wan woo girls or boy also fast fast take action la.before is too late.if not time and place will make you all far apart..Then you will be regret next time...Im not so sure,maybe you guyz going out.work can find other lover.haha..

Good luck in exam..takecare all my friend...have a nice days..Dont let time and place make us far apart...

Do you like this blog? SUBSCRIBE NOW!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes time and place.....i think also got a bit relate to FATE...hope to see you in working life la :D then can yam cha work together like old time....erm just 3weeks left to go then graduate...must gathering la after this exam before external!!!!

R@Y.^_^ @nGEL said...

sure sure/...I will be miss all my friend de wor..hehe..include u too...keke..once again thx for ur comment..

Liy Liy said...

Haih.. Pls don't mentioned anything abt farewell.. It really make me so sad.. Really sad...

I'm will be in KL... I will find KL job.. I know u all got my contact right..

Do call me or sms me when u all have any gathering... Yeah...

Keep in touch..

SamSeiko said...

sure~.~ got anything will put in blog and maybe CK Group in Facebook too!! How can you miss it right? :D HAHA!!

Anonymous said...

sei ray make me touching nia after read tis....
sure feel sad if cant gather always in future!!!
just now CK said we will miss college life while working, is real 1...now ady feel it...

SamSeiko said...

@ ken ken : TOO LATE :P ahhaha need tissue ma? Anyway we always will keep in touch geh, that's why we made this blog ma, not for myself nia....you see now have CK group i believe can contact those from TARC even we don't know them but we met them before...let's make it work shall we?

Jaeron said...

i will miss u all de, after graduate....thank you all for giving me a lot of sweet memories..

junichi said...

Time
Place
Create a gap

Heart
Sincerity
Loyal friendship
Eliminate the gap

R@Y.^_^ @nGEL said...

Ken..im also touching when write out this...feel sad lo...nvm as liyliy say..i wil also find job at Kl..haha..we can gather la...
sam-ya.lets work up the ck group..yeah

Anonymous said...

3 weeks will be pass very fast without any notice...

today ady friday, but i ady forget anything that i have done on monday,this is because the time really passby with a highspeed, untill its ady over 5 days,but u oso din realised....

3 weeks, b4 it come,hope we can do some thing to give us some unforgetable memories among us...

SamSeiko said...

@ken : you dont say....I also feel we're like at the edge!! OMG!! No good byes ok? Just say "see you again soon"

R@Y.^_^ @nGEL said...

Yo..ken say so .i need to use my these 3 week baik baik...i suggest that ..after exam.take camera..go college have a snap .like we last time snap for class photo lo..
or we can start gather some snap picture in this 3 week class..or tutorial..hope at the end ..we can create a farewell story at here..haha