ACCA 20th Aniversary! SYOK!!

=.= it is soooo boring the ceremony nothing to see,nothing to show...only listen to the top people give speeches. I don't even know why is my attendance is so important.

Definately kena tipu, most of the students went there just to clap hands,and listening to the band playing musicscounted as good liao gua..... BORING!! DAMMIT always kena tipu to go such stupid stuffs.

No chance to shake hands with any of the top people zzzzz. Got nothing and somemore ask us all to go there 8am and ends earlier than 10am =.= wat la ask us went there for wat la somemore at 11am we got TAX lecture zzzz good la makes me fall asleep in the hall didn't listen to what the lecturer teaching gg la you( ya the person who organise)

I thank you ^^ At least I know that I cannot stand for so many hours(6am to 7pm) of lecture and tutorial....You sure pushed me to the farest end. I must thank you again that you taught me that I will not be waterfish again next time. ^^ wow you taught me so many things, and you prove to me that sleeping in the hall can't listen to any of what the lecturer or what the tutor was teaching.... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

11 comments:

junichi said...

yo..yo.. totally agreed wat u said in the blog.. wasting my sleeping time to that wat wat event.... n cannot take photograph with the ball.. no chance to post my handsome face to newspaper ady..

SamSeiko said...

hahah same la i oso wasted my sleeping time for this.....no photo sumore....my seniors got photo with her b4 zzzzz totally sux kena tipu to there

yin said...

u all lah...dint go vey fast at the front of tat ball then got change loh....i think is wasting all plp time...jz there have fun....we all jz sit there wana sleep but cant sleep...

Anonymous said...

haha u can stand up and go sit behind de ar no one ask u folow class rep :P

YeN LinG® said...

ya lo..u folo wrong ppl liao la..sit behind can do a lot of things lo..can talk..can read..sit infront no good..haha...next time folo me la..sure got benefit 1..haha..

junichi said...

ish... budak tu siapa?
kita ni bersatu padu punya la....
jangan kat situ cakap bukan-bukan tentang ku la...
if not action will be taken!!!!!!

YeN LinG® said...

Wat kind of action oh??take la..
i not scare de...haha

Anonymous said...

haha yen ling dare junichi this is a good show o...later i wan see who kena bully kakakaka

YeN LinG® said...

u talk as if u sure noe tat i m the one tat will kena bully leh..is tat wat u r implying??

Junichi: faster tell me wat action la..i not scare u de...haha

SamSeiko said...

haha no la that is ur opinion nia....i didnt imply that wor....i wan imply is that u got a changed of attitude so brave jor o :P lalala

junichi said...

yen ling: sabar la...... jangan la so "sam kap"....don u think waiting something is very suffer? now i make u waiting... haha.....