Funny Resignation Letter To Send (if you dare)

Resign is one of the tough decisions to be made during the course of our life. However we should not let a small resignation letter to be an obstacle for us to tender and move on to the new opportunity. Don't follow others to resign because boss might offer them a chance to take back but not to you. Nevertheless, weight your options properly!

Remember:-
Never say Never, Justin Bieber.....

Dear Mr. Boss:

I'm thrilled to inform you that I'm resigning.

I have been waiting for what seems like forever to inform you that I’m resigning. I’ve hated worked for the company since the day I was hired. I don’t like the work, I don’t like my fellow employees, and I don’t like you.

I am tendering my resignation effective immediately and I’m heading for the open road. I bought a Harley and a leather jacket and my girlfriend, Denise, is coming along. It was a little tough to find a jacket to fit her, but we managed.

I know you would like me to help you with a transition, but I won’t. Have fun figuring out the files on my computer. I can’t even figure them out most of the time.

I’m sure you’d like to have a farewell party for me. However, I’m not interested in the stale cookies and nasty punch that constitutes saying goodbye at this company.

Don’t worry about writing me a reference, because I don’t need or want one. I don’t need references where I’m heading. So, consider our bridges burnt.

See ya,

Happy To Be Gone

(source: About.com)
IF you think this post is worth reading? Then please BOOKMARK and SHARE it with your FRIENDS. Thank You! #####################################################
HELP us Link to this blog:


Do you like this blog? SUBSCRIBE NOW!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: