Top 30 Audit firms in 2011

Here's the list of top 30 audit firms in 2011 surveyed by AccountancyAge.

We have these audit firms in 2011
(1) PwC
(2) Deloitte
(3) KPMG
(4) Ernst & Young
(5) Grant Thornton
(6) BDO
(7) RSM
(8) Baker Tilly


Top 30 Audit firms in 2015:
http://tarcafa.blogspot.com/2015/10/top-30-audit-firms-in-2015.html



Where does your audit firm ranked at?


source via "Top 50 +50 Firms 2011" in AccountancyAge

IF you think this post is worth reading? Then please BOOKMARK and SHARE it with your FRIENDS. Thank You! #####################################################

Do you like this blog? SUBSCRIBE NOW!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

Hill said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!


Success Accounting