Congratulation "IP MAN"

Its kinda long time I did not update myself about news on donnieyen ( favourite moviestar). After he last show on IP MAN ,then I have been done my exam and study.Now finally I got time to update myself, what I saw its Wao..The Best Film of 28th Hong Kong Film Awards..which happened in april.Its abit late for me to post it.But wan this media to spread out this news and congraz.to Yen and all worker/stuntman behind the scene . Soon donnie will be snap for IPMAN 2 Im looking forward for that ..

Ip Man is nominated as :
Best Film : Ip Man
Best Director : Wilson Yip
Best Actor : Donnie Yen
Best Supporting Actor : LAM Ka-Tung . Fan Siu-Wong
Best Cinematography : O Sing-Pui
Best Film Editing : Cheung Ka-Fai
Best Art Direction : Mak Gwok-Keung
Best Action Choreography : Sammo Hung . Leung Siu-Hung
Best Sound Design : Kinson Tsang King-Cheung
Best Visual Effects : Henri Wong
Best Original Film Score : Kawai Kenji

FOR MORE INFO VISIT http://www.donnieyen.com/current.htm
OR http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/m/hkfa28/index.shtml

THOSE WHO DOESNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT DONNIE CAN VIEW HIS PROFILE AT

http://www.completemartialarts.com/whoswho/actionstars/donnieyen.htm

THANKS FOR VIEWING .




IF you think this post is worth reading? Then please bookmark and share it with others. Thank You!
#####################################################
HELP us Link to this blog:




Do you like this blog? SUBSCRIBE NOW!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments: