Result Released but Pending Status?


That's what we get for now....From 10 am until 2.30pm the result is still in pending....
Otherwise it's going to be unable to load within 3 minutes!
I demand result released NOW!!!

UPDATE 4.30PM :-
FINALLY CAN LOGIN!
GO CHECK NOW!~

IF you think this post is worth reading? Then please bookmark and share it with others. Thank You!
#####################################################
HELP us Link to this blog:




Do you like this blog? SUBSCRIBE NOW!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


3 comments:

Liy Liy said...

Faster release pls..
I'm been waiting for the result since 9 this mrg..
Don't torture my life..

SamSeiko said...

Don't waste my time lar!
Faster let me access to my result and end this so I can choose my next plan!!!!

Liy Liy said...

Ya la.. Agree.. Agree...